|Off-Shore Life Jacket
Best for open, rough or remote water, where rescue may be slow coming.
Two sizes fit most children and adults.
• Floats you the best.
• Turns most unconscious wearers face-up in water.
• Highly visible color.
• Bulky, uncomfortable.
|Near-Shore Buoyant Vest
Good for calm, inland water, or where there is a good chance of fast rescue.
Infant, child, youth, and adult.
• Less bulky.
• Turns some unconscious wearers face-up.
• More comfortable than Type I PFD.
• Not for long hours in rough water.
• Will not turn some unconscious wearers face-up.