This product ships ground only
Click for a ACR Beacon Comparison Chart (PDF)
At 4.6 oz, the ResQLink™ distress beacon weighs less than a couple of energy bars. And topping just 3.9 inches, it's smaller than the cell phone in your pocket. Small and mighty, the ResQLink PLB is a full-powered, GPS-enabled rescue beacon designed for anglers, pilots and back country sportsmen.
With three levels of integrated signal technology - GPS positioning, a powerful 406 MHz signal, and 121.5 MHz homing capability - the ResQLink quickly and accurately relays your position to a worldwide network of search and rescue satellites. A built-in strobe light provides visibility during night rescues.
Even in extreme conditions and situations, the ResQLink activates easily. Just deploy the antenna and press the ON button. With its powerful 66-channel GPS, the ResQLink guides rescuers to within 100 meters or less of your position. And, in the continental US, search and rescue personnel are typically alerted of your position in as little as five minutes with a GPS-enabled PLB such as the ResQLink.
- Two built-in tests allow you to routinely verify that the ResQLink is functioning and ready for use - with the push of a button, you can easily test internal electronics and GPS functionality
- No Subscription Fees
- Super Bright LED Strobe
- Onboard 66-Channel GPS
- Self-Test and GPS Test Features
- Typical Performance: 30 Hours
- Non-Hazmat Battery
- Made in the USA
- If you use it...ACR will replace it, Free of Charge. Simply submit your story, send ACR your used beacon so they can have it mounted on their Wall of Fame, and they'll send you a brand new beacon of equal or greater value
- Product Number: 2880
- Model Number: PLB-375
- Size: 1.3 x 1.9 x 3.9" (3.3 x 4.8 x 9.9 cm)
- Weight: 4.6 oz (130 g)
- Class: Class 2 (non-hazmat) lithium batteries
- Replacement Interval: Replacement due six (6) years from date of manufacture or five (5) years after beacon is placed into service, whichever is first, or after emergency use
- Operational Life: Exceeds 24 Hours @ -4°F (-20°C)
- Storage: -40°F to + 158°F (-40°C to +70°C)
- Typical Performance: 30 Hours @ -4°F (-20°C)
- Material: Engineered polycarbonate blend
- Color: ACR-treuse™ (high visibility yellow)
- Activation: Manual
- Operation: 2 steps: deploy antenna, press ON button. Give clear view of sky
- Waterproof: 16.40 ft (5 m) @ 1 hr., 33 ft (10 m) @ 10 min. Factory tested @ 70°F, exceeds RTCM waterproof requirements
- Accessories: Optional Flotation Pouch P/N 9521
- Radiated Power: 5W (406 MHz), 50 mW +/-3dB (121.5 MHz
- New Zealand
- Lead Free: Yes
- 406Link.com: 220 self tests/12 GPS tests
- Limited Warranty: 5 years
- It is mandatory that you register your PLB
- Go to www.beaconregistration.noaa.gov.
- When activated, the unique identification code in your PLB is linked to the registration database
- This way authorities can retrieve valuable information about you and your trip.
- The ResQLink™ is a satellite signaling device of last resort, designed for use when all other means of self rescue have been exhausted, where the situation is grave and imminent loss of life, limb, eyesight, or valuable property will occur without assistance.
Note: This product is a U.S programed beacon.
Please call our Call Center or email Customer Service for additional information.