This product ships ground only
Click for a ACR Beacon Comparison Chart (PDF)
Ask the 400 or so pilots, boaters and back country explorers who were saved by a PLB during a rigorous test program in Alaska. Based in large part on these test results, the federal government approved use of PLBs in the United States in 2003. Even in extreme conditions and situations, the ResQLink activates easily. Just deploy the antenna and press the ON button. Features:
- Small and mighty, the ResQLink™ is a full-powered, GPS-enabled rescue beacon designed for boaters, cruisers, anglers, pilots and backcountry sportsmen
- Three levels of integrated signal technology include GPS positioning, a powerful 406 MHz signal and 121.5 MHz homing capability
- ResQLink™ quickly and accurately relays your position to a worldwide network of search and rescue satellites
- Super Bright LED Strobe: A built-in strobe light provides visibility during night rescues. PLBs have been proven tried and true in some of the world's most remote locations and treacherous conditions
- On Board 66 Channel GPS: With its powerful 66 channel GPS, the ResQLink™ guides rescuers to within 100 meters or less of your position
- In the continental U.S., search and rescue personnel are typically alerted to your position in as little as five minutes with a GPS-enabled PLB such as the ResQLink™
- Self-Test and GPS Test Features: Two built-in tests allow you to routinely verify that the ResQLink™ is functioning and ready for use and with the push of a button, you can easily test internal electronics and GPS functionality.
- Typical Performance: 30 hours with a Non-Hazmat Battery
- Wrist Lanyard
- Made in the USA
- Optional 406Link.com Service can be purchased separately
- Size: 1.3" x 1.9" x 3.9" (3.3 x 4.8 x 9.9 cm)
- Weight: 4.6 oz (130 g)
- Battery Class: Class 2 (non-hazmat) lithium batteries
- Battery Replacement Interval: Replacement due six (6) years from date of manufacture or five (5) years after beacon is placed into service, whichever is first, or after emergency use
- Battery, Operational Life: Exceeds 24 Hours @ -4°F (-20°C)
- Battery Storage: -40°F to + 158°F (-40°C to +70°C)
- Material Engineered polycarbonate blend
- Color: ACR-treuse™ (high visibility yellow)
- Activation: Manual
- Operation 2 steps: deploy antenna, press ON button. Give clear view of sky
- Waterproof 16.40 ft (5 m) @ 1 hr., 33 ft (10 m) @ 10 min. Factory tested @ 70°F, exceeds RTCM waterproof requirements
- Optional Accessories: PN 9521 Flotation Pouch P/N 9522 Dive Canister
- Limited Warranty: 5 years
- Lead Free: Yes
- It is mandatory that you register your PLB
- Go to www.beaconregistration.noaa.gov.
- When activated, the unique identification code in your PLB is linked to the registration database
- This way authorities can retrieve valuable information about you and your trip.
- The ResQLink™ is a satellite signaling device of last resort, designed for use when all other means of self rescue have been exhausted, where the situation is grave and imminent loss of life, limb, eyesight, or valuable property will occur without assistance.
Note: This product is a U.S programed beacon.
Please call our Call Center or email Customer Service for additional information.