ACR ResQLink+ Personal Locator Beacon
This product ships ground only
Click for a ACR Beacon Comparison Chart (PDF)
- The ACR ResQLink+™ Personal Locator Beacon (PLB) Weighs in at only 5.4 oz. and measuring just 4.5" tall
- The ResQLink+ is a compact, full-powered GPS-enabled rescue beacon designed for boaters, pilots, sportsmen and adventurers
- (3) Levels of integrated signal technology
- GPS positioning
- A powerful 406 MHz distress frequency
- 121.5 MHz homing capability
- Activates easily - even in extreme conditions - with simple 2-step operation (deploy antenna, press ON button)
- Broadcasts a unique registered distress signal that not only tells rescuers where you are, but who you are
- Internal 66-channel GPS will fix your position to within 100 meters and then transmits a 406 MHz signal to relay your distress call and position to a worldwide network of orbiting search and rescue satellites
- Compact size - easily carried in a pack or pocket; can be worn on deck, at the helm, in quarters or on a life vest
- Unit will float if accidentally dropped overboard*
- Built-in bright LED strobe provides visibility during night recues
- With the push of a button, you can easily test internal circuitry and GPS functionality
- 5-year limited warranty
- If you use the ACR EPIRB or PLB in an Emergency Situation ACR will replace it free of charge
- If you use your ACR or ARTEX 406 MHz EPIRB, ELT or PLB (Personal Locator Beacon) in a lifesaving emergency that results in your life being saved by search and rescue personnel, ACR/ARTEX will replace your beacon with a new beacon of equal or greater value (hereinafter, the "Program") subject to the terms and conditions described in link below
- Click Here for More Information about this Replacement Program
- Made in U.S.A.
- ACR Model No. PLB-375 / Part No. 2881
- Activation: Manual
- Radiated Power: 5 W (406 MHz transmit signal) / 50 mW ±3 dB (121.5 MHz homing capability)
- Typical Transmit Duration: 30 hrs.
- Power: Class 2 non-hazmat lithium batteries
- Battery Replacement: (6) years from date of manufacture, (5) years after beacon is activated, or after emergency use
- Material: High-impact UV resistant plastic (lead free)
- Color: ACR-treuse™ (high-visibility yellow)
- Waterproof: 16.4 ft. @ 1 hr. / 33 ft. @ 10 min.
- Dimensions: 1.6" x 4.5" x 1.9"
- Weight: 5.4 oz.
For more information on the ResQLink+ PLB see Product Data Sheet
*The ResQLink+ is a buoyant PLB but is not intended for operation in water. Beacon must be facing skyward with antenna perpendicular
Item #: 550506
Item #: 550535
Item #: 550536