Flat Rate Shipping applies to this product. See Details Below.
Due to manufacturer delays in production for this product, Avialablity is not expected until the beginning of September.
This product ships by truck only. Click here for shipping details.
here for HAZMAT fee details
Zodiac double-tube liferafts offer a greater margin of safety.
Great for offshore fisherman and coastal cruisers, this line of Coastal Liferafts incorporates the latest materials and construction methods for the highest-quality product that stands up to great demands with reduced wear. They are vacuum-packed for protection and serviced by the Zodiac worldwide raft service centers through a network that is second to none. These rafts satisfy traditional ORC requirements.
- Double buoyancy tube design with zippered, semicircular entry which provides good freeboard, observation and ventilation; double tube rafts provide a greater margin of safety and comfort with a higher freeboard
- Hand Crafted Glued PVC material
- Two large water ballast bags on bottom perimeter work with a drogue to increase stability in rough seas
- Square shape with a single arch, self-erecting inflatable canopy, closes downward
- Other features include retro light reflective tape on canopy and bottom, ORC webbing ladder, one water collector, two ballast pockets and a repair kit with repair clamps. Vacuum-packed storage for long life. New low-profile canister design and universal cradle system. CO2 inflation.
- 12 Year Limited Warranty
- 3 Year Service Intervals
Safety equipment pack includes:
- Rescue quoit
- Floating knife
- Sea anchor
- Leak stopper
- Sponges (2)
- Anti-seasickness pills
- Paddles (2)
- Log book
- Handheld flare (3)
- Repair kit
| Model || Persons/ |
| Dimensions |
L x W x H
| DZN02004 || 8 Person CANISTER || 32.3" x 21.7" x 10.2" |
PLEASE NOTE THAT A FLAT SHIPPING RATE OF $175.00 SET BY THE MANUFACTURER IS CHARGED FOR SHIPPING THIS PRODUCT TO A COMMERCIAL ADDRESS. ADDITIONAL $75.00 FOR RESIDENTIAL SHIPMENTS. Our online freight estimator cannot calculate flat rates at this time.
LIFERAFTS ARE SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER AND CANNOT BE SENT NEXT DAY SERVICE. Other expedited services can be very costly and are never guaranteed. All rafts are subject to manufacturer's return policies. In most cases, a restock fee of at least 20% will apply. Freight is not refundable.
Please contact Defender at 800-628-8225 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions