Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight -
see here for details.
See more information on this and other Torqeedo products at this link.
Factory Warranty Begins on Date of Purchase.
- More power per watt: Superior overall efficiency, more range from a limited battery supply than any other electric outboard
- Minimum weight, maximum power
- Completely waterproof (IP 67)
- On-board computer with GPS based calculation of remaining range
- Infinitely variable forward / reverse drive
- 3 AWG Cable including fuse and main switch
- Motor with highest efficiency for superior performance and range
Specifications : Cruise 2.0 T with (2) x 12 Volt / 200 Ah AGM battery (Battery weight approx. 120 kg; can also be powered by Power 26-104)*
- Tiller Display: Provides information about Battery charge status Remaining range Speed over the ground Input power
- Designed for Dinghies and sailboats up to 3 tons
- Slow speed / Speed in knots: 1.5
- Range in NM: 165.0
- Run time in hours: 110:00
- Half Throttle / Speed in knots: 2.6
- Range in NM: 43.0
- Run time in hours: 16:30
- Full Throttle / Speed in knots: 5.0 - 6.5
- Range in NM: 10.0 - 13.0
- Run time in hours: 2:00
- Comparable to gas powered outboards (Propulsive power): 5 HP
- Comparable to gas powered outboards (Thrust): 6 HP
- Motor weight without battery in kg: 18.3
- Shaft length in cm: 62.5 ( 24 Inches )
- Factory Warranty: 2 years limited
- Requires 24 Volts DC
- Can also be powered by Torqeedo Power 26-104, waterproof 24 Volt battery
- External Battery(s) are not included with this model
- This model does not use an Internal battery.
NOTE: All specs are from Manufacturer's literature and have not been independently verified. For additional specs or technical questions please e-mail email@example.com
If you would like an e-mail of our standard full-line price list in an Excel spreadsheet please request it by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . The file is over 1MB and your account must be able to receive the reply with the file as a 1MB+ Excel file attachment.