CMP30 Enhanced RAM3 Second Station Remote Control Microphone
- The full dot matrix display and soft keys make operation simple and fast
- Turn the radio on or off and use all DSC functions including Distress
- When connected to the MATRIX GX3000S, or the QUANTUM SERIES VHF, this remote station mic controls the 30 Watt PA and Hailer functions whether you’re at the Nav station, cockpit, tower or lower helm station.
- The RAM3 Microphone is supplied with:
- 23 feet routing cable and a waterproof panel mount connector.
- For the ease of adding an extension speaker, a pair of speaker wires is supplied on the rear of the routing cable so you do not need to pull additional wires.
- Additional Features include:
- intercom capability when connected to a compatible Standard Horizon VHF.
- The RAM3 can be extended to up 70 feet using the optional CT - 100 (23 Foot) extension cable.
- The CMP30 RAM3 is backed by an industry leading 3-year waterproof warranty.
Mic is compatible with the following Standard Horizon models:
- Explorer GX1600
- Explorer GX1700
- MATRIX GX2000
- MATRIX AIS GX2150 / GX2200
- QUANTUM GX5500S / GX5500SM
Note: All the normal functions of your Fixed Mount Radio model-- VHF, DSC, setup menus, AIS, Waypoints, compass functions and PA/ Fog modes can be accessed, displayed, and remotely operated via the CMP30; except for your receiver's audio volume setting and squelch level setting
Sales of all Closeout items are final.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: email@example.com