3 Watt 60dB Gain Dual Band Wireless Cellular Amplifier / Repeater. The DA4000SBR is for use in large yachts, RVs 40' length or greater, homes and offices. The DA 4000S BR also provides wireless communication to multiple cell phones simultaneously in an area of up to 5,000 sq ft. The DA4000SBR is sold as a complete system with everything you need for no hassle installation. Digital Antenna improves cellular communication without a physical connection to a cell phone. Call to check compatibility with your cell phone.
Note: Some wireless carriers have not approved Bi-Directional Amplifiers, Cell Boosters, Repeaters or their equivalent for use on their networks. Users should consult their wireless service agreement regarding the use of this product.
- Wireless no connections to cell phone.
- Increases cell phone range up to 50+ miles.
- Amplifies 800 and 1900 MHz bands.
- Reduces dropped calls.
- Up to 5,000 sq. ft. coverage area.
- One-year warranty. Made in the USA.
- DA4000SBR 3W dual band 60dB gain wireless amplifier/repeater unit
- 12VDC power converter, 110VAC power supply
- Inside omni-directional antenna with 6' cable
- Outside 9dB gain omni-directional dual band cell antenna and mounting bracket
- 50' PowerMax DA340 ULTRA low loss coaxial cable and factory attached connectors
- Digital Antenna wins editor's choice award By IBI Magazine
Digital Antenna, a US manufacturer of antenna and cellular communication products, has received the 2005 Freeman K Pittman Editor's Choice Award on behalf of SAIL magazine for the PowerMax DA 4000S BR amplifier/repeater.
Launched in 2003, the unit is capable of boosting phone signal strength to 3W, and provides increased cellular reception with a range of up to 50 miles. "The concept is a bit complex but the results are marvelously simple," says Ben Ellison, SAIL's electronics editor. "The innovative Digital Antenna PowerMax improves the performance of most any onboard cell phone without having to use an annoying patch cable."
Based in Sunrise, Florida, Digital Antenna provides antennas, cellular amplifiers and repeaters for extending the range of marine and land-based communications around the world.