Scanstrut Self Leveling Radar Pole Mount
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight - see here for details.
Self Leveling Radar Pole Mount
The Self-Leveling Pole Mount ensures your radar stays level with the horizon at all times for optimum antenna performance. As the boat heels or rolls, the radar is kept horizontal preventing target loss and giving the best possible radar picture.
Using our own fine-tuned hydraulic damping system, the radar mount reacts to major changes in heel angle of the boat whilst eliminating all small oscillations.
- Sealed system - entirely maintenance free
- Universal adjustable base able to rotate through 360° and angle from horizontal all the way to vertical
- Supplied with two support modules a deck strut and rail stand off for maximum fore / aft and sideways support
- Fits to angled decks, narrow swimming steps and steeply sloping transoms
- Unique pole extrusion with two cable channels with cover strips to hold cables in place
- Easily removed for racing or winter storage, leaving just low profile deck on deck
- Existing SC100 Pole Mount installations can be upgraded to self levelling with our upgrade kit
- 2.5m / 8.3 pole
- 3" diameter pole
- Base diameter of just 80mm / 3.1"
- Finest quality machined and anodized aluminum head unit lasts the lifetime of your yacht
- Marine grade 316 stainless steel cradle and base plate
- Marine grade 6082 aluminum pole - polyester powder coated for a durable and gloss white finish
- 1 x Pole (complete with 2 x cable cover strips)
- 1 x Adjustable base
- 1 x Levelling head unit and cradle with plate
- 1 x 1200mm / 3.9 deck strut
- 1 x Rail stand off for 25mm / 1" rail*
Note: This unit is not compatible with Garmin, Raymarine, and Navico BR24 & 3/4G units.
If you have a Radar other than these models please provide this Information in the "Order Comments" Section of the Shopping Cart:
- Your Current Email address
- Your Radar Brand and Model Number
Additional Handling Note:
An additional $67.70, Large Package Surcharge Fee, imposed by the carrier, will be included in your shipping charges.