Jabsco Radial Flexmount Ventilation Blower - 3"
Status: In Stock
- Jabsco Flexmount Blowers are Range of high volume air intake or extraction blowers for engine room, fuel compartment, galley or heads
- These Blowers are primarily intended for intermittent duty cycles such as evacuating fuel vapors from bilge areas
- If desired, they also may be used for other general air circulation applications with longer duty cycles
- However, when doing so, it should be noted that the maximum motor life is approximately 1000 hours
- Therefore, the blower should only be used for applications if this length of service is acceptable.
- Flexmounting for 360degrees adjustable outlet
- Slip-on inlet and outlet ducting connections
- Low current draw
- Dimensionally stable, quiet running Delrin rotors
- Corrosion resistant materials throughout
- Complies with USCG 183.410 and ISO 8846 MARINE (Ignition Protection)
- ISO 9097 MARINE (Electric Fans).
- Open Airflow: 105 Cubic Feet per Minutes (2.9m3/min.)
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Amperage: 4.3 Amps
- Fuse Size: 6 Amps
- Weight 3.5 lb (1,6 kg)