- Deck-Guard is a simple, effective, environmentally-friendly solution to bird-related problems such as excrement and noise on and around boats
- Deck-Guard utilizes ultrasonic sound waves to frighten, annoy, and intimidate seagulls and other birds
- Deck-Guard is solar powered, motion activated and maintenance free
- Deck-Guard gets rid of birds while maintaining a clean, comfortable, enjoyable, bird-free environment allowing more time for boating
- Dimensions: 4.5/8" H x 4" W x 3.1/4" D
- Weatherproof: Sleek, weatherproof casing is designed to withstand years of outdoor use
- Solar Panel: 2.5" x 2.5"
- Motion Sensor: Built-in PIR activates when intruder moves into its coverage area
- Motion Sensor Range: 30 ft. * Protects up to 30 ft.
- Ultrasound: Broadcasts at a frequency range of 10-20 kHz
- Power Supply: Solar with (3) Nickel Metal Hydride (AA) Rechargeable Back-Up Batteries with a 5 year life span
- Compliance: UL and CE listed
- Recommended Use Ultrasonic units are recommended for smaller concentrated areas where less than six birds roost
Deck-Guard successfully repels all birds and has been tested on the following:
- Frigate bird
Why use Deck-Guard:
Ask yourself this question...How much time do you spend cleaning your boat of bird droppings? Wouldn't you rather be spending that time enjoying your boat? Absolutely! Deck-Guard is a simple, effective, environmentally-friendly solution to bird-related problems such as excrement and noise on and around boats. Deck-Guard utilizes ultrasonic sound waves to frighten, annoy, and intimidate seagulls and other birds. Deck-Guard is solar powered, motion activated and maintenance free! Deck-Guard gets rid of birds while maintaining a clean, comfortable, enjoyable, bird-free environment allowing more time for boating. Deck-Guard is eco & pet friendly. Masts, spreaders, canvas covers, radar, and railings on boats provide perfect perches for birds. Bird droppings can stain canvas covers and other surfaces and can be difficult to clean. If neglected, bird droppings can stain surfaces, and eventually erode the material, not to mention the health hazards associated with droppings: bacteria and parasites are found in bird droppings along with a high concentration of uric acid, with higher concentration among seabirds. This can cause erosion on materials such as cast steel, paint and also stain fabrics, costing you hundreds if not thousands of dollars in cleaning and replacement costs. Deck-Guard is the only product on the market that successfully eliminates bird-related problems with a simple push of a button. A single Deck-Guard repeller protects a boat up to 30 feet in length, keeping your decks clean while allowing you more time for boating. And with a 30 day money-back guarantee what do you have to lose?...Well accept of course, droppings.
Do Ultrasonic Repellers Really Work:
Ultrasonic repellers have been around since the late 1980’s and have been proven to work effectively. Large-scale units are used on bridges, high rises and on public buildings to successfully repel unwanted birds. Deck-Guard was designed with the same technology, but with its primary focus on repelling seabirds encountered by recreational boat owners
How They Work:
Basically, ultrasonic pest repellers are devices that emit electronic or ultrasonic frequencies that drive birds, roaches, rats, mice, and yes, even bed bugs absolutely crazy. These high tech wonder devices emit frequencies from 30kHz to 55kHz, the exact right noise to make the pests as miserable as their presence has made you, and best of all, these frequencies are completely undetectable by most humans, dogs, and even cats. The end result, the bad critters can’t stand it and leave, while you and your loved ones can finally live in peace