The Vetus anti syphon device helps to prevent cooling water from siphoning back into the exhaust and ultimately into the engine when it is off. This is critical on boats where cooling water is injected into the exhaust less than 6 inches above the waterline.
- Siphoning may be prevented by fitting the air vent at least 40 cm (15.75") above the waterline
- The air bleed connection rotates 360° for an easier installation and can be removed without the use of tools
- Can be easily dismantled by hand for cleaning
- This version has a reliable anti-siphon pressure valve and is self-contained(periodic maintenance is required to prevent clogging with salt crystals)
- Also suitable for use with under waterline head intakes
- Fits hose ID: 1/2", 3/4", 1" and 1-1/4"
- Width: 3.79" (96 mm)
- Thickness: 2.68" (68mm)
- Height: 5.24" (133mm)
Note: Mounting bracket available separately
Imperial dimensions are approximate. The manufacturer built this product to metric specs.