Zodiac Wave RIB 10' 2" Gray / Blue PVC, 2017
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
This item may be available for Defender Store Pick Up as an alternative to Truck shipping.
NOTE: Some of the features unique to the Wave series include:
- Fully welded seams [versus partially welded]
- Welded transom cuffs with a proprietary thermoweld-riveted transom attachment
- Welded attachments (rubstrake, d-rings, oarlock base, etc)
- Aero models feature a High-Pressure Air Floor [11.3psi - vs - 8.5psi]
- The most reliable and easiest-to-replace inflation valves in the industry.
Factory Warranty Begins on Date of Purchase.
- Length: 10' 2"
- Beam: 4' 11"
- Weight: 79 Lbs
- Capacity: (4) Persons or 882 Lbs
- Maximum Motor: 10 hp (Maximum Motor Weight 99 Lbs)
- Manufacturer Recommends 8 hp (15" Shaft)
- Tube Diameter: 16"
- Separate Air Chambers (2)
- Stowed Dimensions: 7' 1" x 2' 11" x 1'
- Fabric Type: PVC (Welded Construction)
- Factory Warranty: 5 years
Standard Features include:
- Rimtec Hull with Folding Marine Plywood Transom
- Molded Non Skid Deck
- Fold Down Locking Oar System with Oar Holders
- Removable Rowing Seat
- Protective Rubbing Strake
- Safety Straps
- Aluminum Motor Clamp Plate
- Transom Drain Plug
- Davit Lifting Points (3 Point Lift System)
- Towing Bridle D-Rings (Port and Starboard)
- Padded RIB storage bag with reinforced carry handles
- Foot Pump
- Repair Kit
- Owners Manual
NOTE: All specs are from Manufacturer's literature and have not been independently verified. For additional specs or technical questions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like an e-mail of our standard full-line price list in an Excel spreadsheet please request it by sending an e-mail to email@example.com . The file is over 1MB and your account must be able to receive the reply with the file as a 1MB+ Excel file attachment.