Faria® Chesapeake Stainless Steel Black 60 MPH GPS Speedometer with Optional LCD Display
- Premium-quality speedometer designed with an internal GPS antenna no external antenna required
- Boat speed 0 - 60 MPH with accuracy of ±1 MPH while moving
- Compass Rose Heading and Course Over Ground (COG)
- Ideal drop-in replacement for dash-mounted speedometers with paddle wheel or pitot tube sensors
- Fits standard 4" instrument dash mounting hole
- Deutsch connectorized harness speedometer easily fits directly into today's dash harnesses with plug-n-play connectors
- Speedometer uses a highly accurate 48-channel GPS receiver
- Ultra-fast satellite acquisition time (TTFF) 1 second from Hot start
- Speed data is displayed by an analog pointer driven by a digital stepper motor for increased accuracy and minimized pointer bounce during vessel operation
- Perfect for slow-moving vessels when pitot tubes don't function properly
- Premium LED backlighting and diffused LCD display
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in U.S.A.
- Faria Model No. 33726
- Style: Chesapeake Stainless Steel Black
- Input Type: Electronic
- Size: 4"
- Dial: LED back-lit black dial with white and blue graphics, polished stainless steel bezel, contoured white analog pointer and domed glass lens
- Operating Voltage: 11.5 - 16 Volt DC
- Current Draw: < 100 mA (without illumination)
- Operating Temperature: -4 to +158° F
- Ingress Protection: IP67 (Dustproof / protected against temporary immersion to depth of 1 m)
- Cut-Out: 3-3/8" (85 mm) dia.