Manufacturer Recalls & Service Announcements
Occasionally, a manufacturer may have a product recall to notify the public of and/or address an issue with the product via a service announcement.
You will find the latest recalls and service announcements listed here for any of the products we carry, including contact information.
Mustang Survival HIT Inflatable PFD Safety Alert
In keeping with Mustang Survival’s commitment to the highest levels of quality and safety, Mustang Survival is notifying the public of an urgent advisory for specific Hydrostatic (H.I.T.) inflatable PFDs manufactured during April and May of 2012. A portion of these PFDs may be subject to delayed or non-inflations.
The following Mustang Survival products are affected:
- MA7214 HIT inflatable re-arm kit
- MA7218 HIT inflatable re-arm kit for LIFT
- MD0450 Inflatable Vest PFD with LIFT
- MD0451 Inflatable Vest PFD with LIFT (no harness)
- MD3183 Deluxe Inflatable PFD with HIT
- MD3184 Deluxe Inflatable PFD with HIT (with harness)
- MD3188 Inflatable Work Vest with HIT
See Mustang Survival's Complete Safety Alert below for instructions on identifying and replacing affected models.
Mustang Survival appreciates your attention to this important matter. For further assistance, information, user manuals and instructions, please visit www.mustangsurvival.com/HIT or call Customer Service at 1-800-526-0532.
PDF link to Mustang Survival's Safety Alert