B&G Marine Electronics
Whether you're sailing with friends and family, campaigning on the offshore circuits, cruising the islands or exploring the Arctic, B&G is your go-to choice for onboard electronics. B&G is the world leader in marine instruments, autopilot systems, and tactical software solutions for race boats, sailboats, blue water cruisers, and superyachts. If you have a passion for sailing, you want to sail with B&G aboard.
B&G Zeus3 Series
Zeus3 is a complete chartplotter navigation system for blue water cruisers and regatta racers
- The SolarMax display offers greater color accuracy with wider viewing angles and the full keypad provides a complete touch and button based interface
- Built-in ForwardScan™ sonar support for safer passage through shallow waters
- Built-in Wi-Fi for easy access to charts, weather, updates, support, and screen mirroring
- High performance for responsive operation and quick chart redraw
- Dedicated sailing features such as SailSteer, Laylines and RacePanel
- Integrates seamlessly with other B&G displays and accessories in a boat-wide system
B&G Vulcan Series
The Vulcan series provides a versatile, easy-to-use chartplotter with multi-touch and pinch-to-zoom, with a 7", 9" or 12" display.
- SailSteer™ combines essential sailing data into one clear and informative composite screen
- Integrates seamlessly with your network and looks incredible thanks to its low profile, stylish design
- Internal GPS antenna
- Widescreen, Multi-Touch Display
- Choice of leading cartography options
- Control your B&G Pilot
- Smart NMEA2000 networking
- Integrated Wi-Fi for GoFree
Comparison of B&G Multifunction Displays
B&G's award-winning Radar will keep constant watch over you and your crew.
- Broadband - B&G offers two Broadband Radar™ choices; the outstanding Broadband 3G Radar and the exceptional Broadband 4G™ Radar. 3G broadband capabilities include excellent short range performance and a max range of 24 nm in an easy-to-use design. Broadband 4G™ Radar reinvents the standard, transforming the way you'll navigate for good. No other radar comes close. Now you can monitor a buoy 200 feet away and keep track of coastal projections at 32 nautical miles all from one single dome at the same time for the ultimate in navigational safety.
- HALO24 - HALO24 revolutionizes radar by introducing an almost real-time view, with industry-first 60 RPM operation at close range for the ultimate in collision avoidance. Detect dangers immediately with VelocityTrack™ Doppler technology, and enjoy simultaneous short and long-range coverage up to 48 nautical miles from one compact 24-inch dome antenna.
Autopilot Core Packs
Provides Intelligent Sail Steering, manual and auto steering functions, Smart Maneuver and chartplotter integration all combined with intuitive menus for ultimate control.
- Available in Low or High Current forms
- Intelligent Sail Steering
- Chartplotter Integration
- Smart Maneuver
- Easy to Use
- Steer to compass, true wind angle or apparent wind angle for optimum sailing performance
- Tack at the touch of a button
- Integrate with sensors including rate-gyro corrected compasses and rudder feedback units to ensure optimum performance
B&G Autopilot Components
With modular components, you can build an autopilot system in just a few steps:
- Select a drive unit compatible with your boat's steering system
- Choose a rudder feedback unit, or Simrad Virtual Rudder Feedback
- Select the autopilot computer that matches your drive unit
- Choose how you want to control your autopilot system - from dedicated controllers to Simrad multifunction display integration
B&G Triton Displays and Packages
Exceptionally clear screens with superb functionality
- Large 4.1-inch Display
- Bonded LCD
- Full Color
- Low Power
- Easy to Use
- B&G Precision
- Feature Packed
VHF / AIS
B&G VHF Radios
B&G VHF radios bring the ultimate in on water communication, with the latest technology, easy to use menus and outstanding performance
- V20 VHF - The V20 is perfect as a standalone VHF system in the cockpit or at the navigation station. The sleek low-profile design, clear bright display, and easy button access are combined with key features including all international channels. It's Class D DSC Approved and NMEA2000 compatible
- V60 VHF with AIS - B&G's new V60 VHF radio has an integrated GPS receiver, low-profile faceplate and support for up to two wireless H60 handsets to ensure you stay connected, wherever you are on board. It's also an AIS receiver, ensuring you can stay informed about the vessels around you. Take full control of the VHF from anywhere on board with the optional H60 Wireless Handset.
- V90S Black Box VHF with AIS - Stay connected with B&G's powerful V90 VHF black box radio. Supporting up to 6 handsets, it's packed with innovative features for inter- and intra-vessel communication, easy to read and built tough, with integral AIS receiver, foghorn, intercom and NMEA 2000 connectivity for sharing data on your MFD.
Reduce your risk of collision with this fully integrated, Class-B AIS transponder - essential for navigating today's busy shipping lanes and congested ports
- NAIS-500 - Compact in size, lightweight, fully waterproof, with low power draw and featuring multiple connections, the NAIS 500 is ideal for networking with any compatible chartplotter / multifunction display and B&G VHF system.