Marine Clothing Accessories
There is nothing like a day out on the water, but once you're out there, you quickly find out that things that work on dry land, don't work on a boat. Water is one of the most mystifying elements on our planet. Which is why your clothing and accessories need to be built to endure these harsh conditions and help you to make the best of your boating experience, as well as staying comfortable!
Types of Clothing Accessories Available:
- Gear bags: Keep you gear stowed away and dry for when you need it.
- Sunglasses: Water reflects UV light back from the sun and can really harm your eyes unless protected adequately
- Hats & gaiters: Keep the sun, wind, and water off your head with comfortable hats. Gaiters keep your legs and shins warm and dry in harsh weather conditions.
- Belts: Comfort and utility are important, as well as reliable belts that won't retain water, keeping you comfortable throughout the day.
- Wallets: Nobody wants to pay for fuel with soggy money. Keep your cash dry and credit cards salt free in damp conditions.
- Ties: Keeping your apparel and accessories dry is vital. These ties wick water away and stay on as long as you need them.
- Watches: Visibility, water and depth resistance, and functionality are what separate marine watches from a watch you leave in your sock drawer at home.
- Croakies: Losing your boating sunglasses or glasses on the water is enough to ruin your day. Keep sailing with the security of knowing your glasses will stay put in rough conditions.
- Socks: Keeping your feet dry, warm, and comfy are key to enjoying a day on the water.
- Laces: Other laces break when they are exposed to wet conditions. Try these to keep your shoes and anything else tied right.
- Clothing pads: The better way to save your knees when operating a boat.
- Garment spot cleaners: Save space and keep your clothes looking fresh with these spot cleaners.
Defender is the place to find all the marine accessories you need for your boating experience in one place.
With over 80 years of experience on the water, our staff is comprised of boat owners and sailing enthusiasts from kayaking to long voyage sailors on the open water. Contact us
to find out what accessories will work best on your next trip!