FLIR M-Series Thermal Night Vision
If you boat at night, or even if you think you’d like to someday, then you need M-Series: FLIR’s new, premium maritime thermal night vision system.
FLIR thermal imagers let you see clearly in total darkness, using the latest technologies available. In fact, they’re the best commercial maritime thermal night vision systems you can find outside of the Pentagon. It’s no wonder, coming from the world leader in commercial hermal imaging systems – FLIR.
Flir M-Series Thermal Night Vision Cameras Feature:
- Clearest, most detailed thermal imagery– M-Series cameras deliver up to four-times the resolution of other systems, giving you clear, sharp images with detail you never thought possible in such an affordable thermal night vision system.
- More than twice the detection range of earlier systems– The new M-Series systems use FLIR’s latest generation of thermal imagers. Featuring the highest sensitivity, and more than double the range performance of current systems, M-Series cameras let you see more - and see farther - even in the dead of night. M-Series systems are available with either standard resolution or high resolution thermal imagers.
- Lowlight TV Camera– Provides enhanced navigational abilities during twilight hours, when operating along intracoastal waterways, and near harbor entrances. Anywhere you can see a little, the lowlight camera will help you see more.
- Color on-screen symbology– Part of FLIR’s exclusive Accu-Point control and display technology, M-Series cameras have detailed, 3D color on-screen symbology that gives you instant access to system status, position, and configuration.
|Thermal Imaging Specifications|
|Sensor Type||320 x 240 VOx Microbolometer|
|FOV||24° x 18°|
|Image Processing||FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement|
|Pan/Tilt Coverage||360° Continuous Pan +110° / -90° Tilt|
|Size||6.34" W x 9.03" H|
|Video Output||H264 IP Video Stream|
|Power Requirements||12 or 24 VDC|
|Power Consumption||15 W (Typical) 18 W (Max)|
|Control||Optional Joystick or Control from Compatible Multifunction Displays|
|Operating Temperature||-25°C to +55°C|
|Vibration||IEC 60945; MIL-STD-810E|
|Salt Mist||ASTM B117|
|Wind||87 Knot (100 mph)|
The M-Series controller is simple to use, provides precise system control, and lets users access all of the important camera functions with push-button controls.
Controller functions include:
- Heated LCD screen – Instantly displays system status.
- User-programmable “hot key” for commonly used functions.
- Scene selection allows the operator to optimize the system’s performance for specific situations – Night Running, Day Running, Night Docking, and Man Overboard.
- User-selectable color palettes change the video display mode for easier viewing based on operator preference.
- User-programmable Home button allows the operator to point the gimbal to pre-defined position with the push of a button.
- Precision proportional pointing control is provided through a custom, sealed, 8-way iDrive style control knob.
- Backlit for easy nighttime readability; the sealed buttons are easy to see and provide positive tactile feedback.
- The controller is fully sealed for survival in a maritime environment, and meets IPx6 standards.
- Install as many control stations around your vessel as you want, thanks to the system’s easy Ethernet connectivity
- Special Order Only –Please call for price and availablity