Max Range: 48 NM, Min Range: 328 ft (100m), Voltage: 12 / 24 Volt DC
Includes 16-Foot (5m) Power Cable (RJ45 to 5 Pin)
Lowrance Model # :
Boasting 60rpm high-speed rotation at distances up to 2 nautical miles an industry first the Lowrance HALO24 dome radar allows for increased safety and improved performance. Lightweight, low... more...
261780Lowrance HALO24 Pulse Compression Dome RadarLowrance000-14541-001 Boasting 60rpm high-speed rotation at distances up to 2 nautical miles an industry first the Lowrance HALO24 dome radar allows for increased safety and improved performance. Lightweight, low profile dome design, HALO24 reduces weight up the rig which delivers increased stability for cruisers and increased speed for racers. Offering high-quality short, mid, and long-range detection capability up to 48 nautical miles HALO24 is designed to process multiple ranges simultaneously for advanced, instantaneous Dual Range performance. In addition, Lowrance VelocityTrack Doppler technology provides instant visual feedback on the motion of radar targets color-coding approaching vessels for high visibility while de-emphasizing vessels moving away from you as well as MARPA functionality, increasing situational awareness and decreasing the risk of collision. Using the Doppler effect, this feature automatically checks every target seen by your radar there's no need to manually select individual targets, and no limit to the number of targets on screen at one time. Package Includes: •Lowrance HALO 24" dome •16-foot (5 meter)power cable (RJ45 to 5 Pin) •Ethernet adapter cable: RJ45 to 5 Pin, 5-foot (1.5 meter) •RJ45 Waterproofing boot
Features •48 nm range from a compact 24-inch dome •Lightweight (14.9 lb / 6.75 kg) low profile, dome design with integrated LED lights •Advanced pulse compression technology with beam sharpening • Simultaneous Dual Range operation sees both near and far • Ultra-fast 60 RPM operation at ranges up to 1.5 nm •VelocityTrack™ Doppler technology for collision avoidance • Easy operation with harbor, offshore, weather, and bird modes •MARPA target tracking (up to 10 targets, 20 in dual range) • Instantly awake from standby •Best-in-class weather & target detection
•Waterproofing IPX6 •Diameter: 24" (610 mm) • Ethernet Ports: 100 Base T •2-Year warranty •Operating temperature range: -25° to + 55° C (-13° to +130° F) • Power consumption: max 27W • Horizontal beam width: 3.9° nominal (-3dB) 2° with target separation on high •Vertical beam width: 22° (-3dB width) •Range: 328 feet (100m) to 48 nm with 18 range settings (nm/sm/km) •Recommended fuse rating: 5A •Weight: 6.75 kg (14.9 lbs) without cable • Dimensions: 24" diameter x 8.9" H (610mm diameter x 225 mm H) •Supply Voltage: 9 - 31.2 VDC (12 / 24V systems) •Humidity: 95% RH at 35° C (95° F) •Interface: Lowrance HDS LIVE •Approvals: Compliance FCC, Part 47 CFR 80 and 90: RED, Article 3 of Directive 99/5/EC: CE: EN, EN302-248 V2.1.1: Industry Canada, RSS238: RCM (C-Tick): IEC60945 Sec 9.2,9.3, 10.3-10.9, 11.2: IEC60950 Electrical Safety: China SRRC & CCS •Radar Modes: Harbor, Offshore, Weather, Bird Dual Range, North Up Course Up, Relative motion, True Motion •Radar Technology: Pulse Compression •Rotation speed: Up to 60 RPM (Range Dependent)
258953Lowrance Broadband 4G Radar KitLowrance000-10419-001 Lowrance G4™ Radar Specifications: • Range: True 32 NM (36nm display) 50% more than 3G and 2X BR24 • Closes target to Radar: 2 Meters • Safe Distance from Dome: -0- Meters (OK to Touch) • Warm up Time: -0- Seconds • Operating / Standby Power: 21W dual range/2.9W • Scanner rotation speed: 48 RPM • Interface - radar data: Ethernet • Advanced Use modes: Offshore / Harbor
Unique 4G™ Features: • Designed for optimal target separation, Broadband 4G Radar is the world’s first dome radar to use Beam Sharpening, which significantly improves azimuth resolution — the effective horizontal beam width of the radar signal. The result is a resolution that is equivalent to a 3.5‐foot, open‐array radar • Range: Up to 50% more range and target detection ability than 3G ; 2X more than BR24 • Same proven short range performance as 3G and BR24 • Azimuth Resolution: Up to 2X better than 3G / BR24 using Target Separation Mode control – same as 3.5’ Open array • Dual Range: Provides totally independent radar display ranges and controls - including dual MARPA with (10) Targets on each side (20 total) • Note: MFD model dependent High Speed Up to 48 RPM (Note: mode and MFD model dependent)
• Directional Sidelobe Reduction: Advanced signal processing allows you to see small targets better next to large targets such as ships and bridges • InstantOn™: About 6 seconds max from cold boot start (faster than display boot time), instantaneous from standby. • Faster than 3G/BR24 • Safety feature: switch the unit on and use it • No need to wait for 2-3 minutes or more for conventional pulse radar to warm up • 2 minutes is a long time if you are concerned about potential collision
• Low power draw: 21 Watts operating (dual range)/2.9 watts in standby, vs. 25/30w operating and ~10/15w in standby for 2/4kW pulse radars • Conserves power for smaller vessels and sailboats. • Beneficial for complex installs on mid-size center consoles • 20-40% Savings in operating mode vs. 2/4 kW pulse radars.
• Low electromagnetic emissions 0.165 watts (at antenna port) vs. 1 watt for a cell phone • Easier to install and safer to use
• Flexible mounting options with Safe operation on smaller boats
• Can run in anchorages and marinas • Connectivity: Connects to range of Navico multi-function displays via Ethernet • Same as 3G/BR24 • Easier to install with small diameter connectors and thinner/lighter cabling
General Specifications: • Input Power (At end of Radar Cable): • 9-31.2 Volts DC (12 /24 Volt Systems) • Reverse Polarity Protections • Minimum Start-up Voltage 10.8 Volts
• Power Consumption: (with 10 meter cable) • 20 watts @ 13.8 Volts DC (21 watts in Dual Range Mode) • Standby Mode: 2.9 Watts @ 13.8 Volts Dc
• Outside Dimensions: 11.02" High x 19.28" Diameter
Superior Short-Range Target Detection and Separation
Crystal Clear Images
Compatible with Lowrance HDS Displays
Lowrance Model # :
Lowrance Broadband 3G™ Radar. Unrivaled target separation and detection near and farther... more...
258747Lowrance Broadband 3G RadarLowrance000-10418-001 Lowrance Broadband 3G™ Radar. Unrivaled target separation and detection near and farther – with 30% more range. Features: • 30% More Range •Broadband 3G™ Radar clearly marks more targets farther away from your boat • So, you enjoy exclusive, close-in (6.5 ft/2 m) target detection of Broadband Radar™ technology, with the addition of exposing distant targets previously unseen before.
• Unparalleled Short Range Target Discrimination - Where it Matters Most Lowrance •Broadband Radar™ provides amazing target resolution, even at an unprecedented 1/32 nm range • Docks, channel markers, moored vessels and other critical targets are displayed with pronounced clarity and separation, for added safety and confidence in close quarters • Broadband Radar™ technology eliminates the "main bang" of pulse radar — obscured viewing "dead zone" immediately around the boat — which prevents display of any close-in hazards.
• Virtually No Radiation for Safe, Flexible Installation on Any Boat •Lowrance Broadband Radar™ transmits at 1/10,000 the power of typical pulse radars, emitting 5-times less energy than an average cell phone • So, Broadband 3G™ Radar is safe to mount in locations never before possible •Plus, with the lowest DC power draw of any X-band marine radar, it's the first and only radar ideally suited for sailboats and other fishing or cruising boats with limited power.
• Navigation in an Instant •No more waiting 2-3 minutes for a pulse radar magnetron to warm up • The 100% solid-state Broadband 3G™ Radar design provides InstantOn™ navigation in seconds •In darkness, fog or foul weather, you can view your surroundings, near and far, instantly •Ideal for sailboats and other boats wanting to save power, especially at anchor.
• Compatible Displays: • Lowrance HDS® High Definition Systems
•Communications • Data I/O Protocol: High Speed Ethernet
• Technical/Environmental •Mounting: Bolts: 4 x 30 x M8 - 304 stainless steel •Waterproof Standard: IPX6 •Height: 11 in \ 280 mm •Diameter: 19.2 in \ 488 mm •Weight: 16.31 lbs \ 7.4 kg •Humidity: +95° F / +35° C, 95% RH •Operating Temperature: -13° to +131° F/-25° to +55° C
• Power •Power Supply: 9 to 31.2 Volt DC (12/24 Volt systems) Reverse polarity protection VDC •Power Consumption: 18 Watt (Typ.) @ 13.8vDC •Power Consumption Standby: 2 Watt (Typ.) @ 13.8vDC~ only 150ma
•Other • Interconnection Cable: 33ft/10m standard with RJ45 thin custom (Max 30 m) • Interface Heading: SimNet or NMEA 0183 with cable kit into display