Lowrance Marine Electronics
For over 50 years, Lowrance has been in the forefront of technological innovation in marine electronics. Lowrance sonar fish-finders and GPS chartplotters consistently outscore the competition for performance, functionality and screen clarity. The Lowrance product line offers a size and price to suit every need and boat, and you can depend on their Research & Development program to deliver regular upgrades and improvements. The Lowrance radar family includes the revolutionary Broadband Radar, and the Lowrance StructureScan begins a new era in underwater viewing.
Chartplotters / Fishfinders
Lowrance HDS LIVE Series
With HDS LIVE, we took the most popular fishfinder series on the professional fishing circuit and made it even better for all anglers with a sleek, new design, faster processor, best-ever built-in suite of HDS navigation tools and support for a wide array of new fishfinding technology, unmatched by any other fishfinder
- Active Imaging™ sonar delivers superior clarity and the highest resolution images of fish and structure at a longer range than any other structure-imaging technology
- LiveSight™ sonar turns all fishing into sight fishing, delivering the most detailed views of fish, down to every turn and flip of the tail, as they swim in and around cover
- FishReveal makes fish easier to see on DownScan Imaging™ by combining CHIRP sonar fish targets with superior, high-resolution views of bottom detail, structure and bait fish
- Update the mapping of your favorite fishing spot or map un-mapped areas with ½ foot contours - in real time - on the screen of your fishfinder/chartplotter with C-MAP Genesis Live
- LiveCast Smartphone Integration - Watch video, view Google maps and fishing data on the high-resolution screen of your HDS LIVE display via the HDMI connection on HDS LIVE 16- and 12-inch models
Lowrance Elite-FS Series
The Elite FS Multifunction Display combines the power of Lowrance's proven and newest fishfinding tools, with a more affordable display that's easier to use and install. From ActiveTarget live sonar and high-resolution Active Imaging, to preloaded C-MAP® Contour+™ Fishing Maps, the Elite FS gives you all the tools you need to find and catch more fish.
- Supports sonar accessories such as ActiveTarget™ and Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 Sonar
- Full networking capability with integrated wireless, NMEA 2000Â® and ethernet connectivity
- Multiple Displays: Share sonar, charting, waypoints, and other user data between displays
- High Resolution, multi-touch screen
- Preloaded C-MAP Contour+ (US/CAN) with 1-foot contours on 8,900 lakes, plus mapping options including C-MAP, Navionics® and more
- C-MAP® Easy Routing, Navionics® Autorouting capability
- C-MAP Genesis Live onscreen mapping
- Full touchscreen control of Power Pole® anchors and Ghost® Trolling Motor
Lowrance HOOK Reveal Series
The all-new HOOK Reveal makes fishing easier, delivering powerful performance with proven fish-finding tools
- FishReveal - Fish are easier to find and easier to identify
- Genesis Live Real-Time Mapping - Create custom 1/2-foot contour maps of your local lake or uncharted water
- Autotuning Sonar - Spend more time fishing and less time reworking your sonar settings
- SplitShot High CHIRP Sonar and DownScan Imaging™ - Perfect for anglers who want the best views below the boat, SplitShot features the fish-finding capability of wide-angle high CHIRP sonar and the high-resolution images of fish-holding structure from DownScan Imaging.
- SolarMAX™ Display - Enjoy crisp and clear views of your display no matter the conditions even in direct sunlight with excellent clarity and daylight visibility
- Easiest-to-use Menu Operation and Dedicated Keypad - Easily navigate through menus, select options and access key functions with HOOK Reveal's simple menu layout and dedicated keypad.
Lowrance HOOK2 Series
The Lowrance HOOK² is the world's easiest fishfinder. Easy to use, easy to find fish, easy to afford, and easy to install. It only makes sense that it's easy to choose the right model from our 12-unit family that's right for you. Simply select the size, sonar, and mapping and you're ready to go.
- Easy to Operate - Lowrance brings improved simplicity of operation with the HOOK2 Series. The HOOK2 series eliminates the hassle of fine-tuning sonar, with one auto-tuning setting to create more visible fish arches, while still maintaining clarity and target separation.
- Easy to Install - HOOK2 is easy to install right out of the box with, sonar included and number of very simple installation options.
- Easy to Navigate - HOOK2 features a built in enhanced base map from C-MAP and has the option for upgraded mapping by C-MAP and Navionics.
- Easy to Afford - The HOOK2 range has a solution that provides you with the fishfinder you need at a price that suits you. HOOK2 comes in a range of screen sizes from 4-12 inch, with 3 different sonar options and a choice of mapping/waypoint only models.
Chartplotter / Fishfinder Accessories
Lowrance StructureScan 3D
Lowrance StructureScan® 3D allows anglers to see fish, structure and bottom contour in a stunning three-dimensional view
- View 3D images from any angle with ScanTrack™ pan-tilt-rotate control using on-screen touch commands and easy-to-use, preset viewing positions
- To ensure the clearest possible SideScan views, the StructureScan 3D transducer design has been enhanced with an increased number of sensors for greater imaging performance
- High Definition (HD) and Super-Wide 3D Scanning up to 600 feet port and starboard
- SelectScan™ automatically shades fish-holding cover and suspended targets in a color that contrasts the selected color palette, making target identification quicker and easier than ever before
- Vertical Enhancement is a user-selectable scale that will apply on-screen emphasis to vertical drops and crucial depth contour changes, making them easier to identify relative to the surrounding underwater terrain
- Revisiting fishing areas, structure and other underwater features is easy with the Waypoint Overlay feature
- Ethernet ports allow connectivity for up to three networked devices
Lowrance's line of Marine Radars gives you the clearest picture of the surroundings for safe navigation in conditions of limited visibility. The line of radars is easy-to-use and is ideal for any fishing boat.
- HALO24 - Our most revolutionary radar to date, HALO24 offers a second by second view around your boat. Velocity Track™ Doppler technology provides instantaneous hazard identification at short range while long range coverage - up to 48 nautical miles - lets you keep an eye on the weather up ahead.
- Broadband 4G - From tight maneuvers through crowded passageways to long-range navigation, Broadband 4G Radar will get you there without a scratch. This radar features beam sharpening with excellent target separation and allows you to see targets 36nm away.
- Broadband 3G - Our lowest emission radar, Broadband 3G brings the power of radar navigation to your boat. Perfect for smaller boats, this radar's emissions are lower than a mobile phone. See targets up to 24nm away and enjoy InstantOn™, our solid-state technology that eliminates lengthy warm-up time.
Lowrance Outboard Autopilots
Place the power of integrated steering solutions at your fingertips, with HDS
- Autopilot packs for Lowrance High Definition System (HDS) displays, provide automatic steering for cable-steer or hydraulic-steer outboard motors
- An extra pair of hands when you need it
- featuring Lowrance SmartSteer™ control from your HDS Gen2 or Gen3;
- will steer to a heading, waypoint or route
VHF / AIS
Lowrance VHF Radios and AIS
Perfect for boats of any size, these all-weather Lowrance VHFs are packed with features