Dometic CB-040 Top-Loading Built-In Refrigerator / Freezer
It typically ships within 2 business days (more...)
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
- The top-loading CB Series can operate as built-in refrigerators or freezers depending on the temperature you set
- Energy-efficient Danfoss compressors that run on 12 / 24 Volts DC and 110 / 220 Volt AC power
- A CB unit permanently installs in a cupboard space
- Continues working even in inclined positions
- Its lift-off lid has superior seal
- Insulation and can accommodate a laminate to match your countertops
- Permanent installation in cupboard space
- Lid can accommodate laminate to match countertops
- Ideal for use as a bait freezer or refrigerator
- Stainless-steel interior housing
- Impeccable operation in inclined positions
- Lift-off lid with superior seal and insulation
- Top loading for improved efficiency and better performance.
- CFC-free polyurethane insulation
- Variable thermostat allows operation at a wide range of temperatures from refrigeration to freezing
- Environmentally safe R-134a refrigerant
- Gross Capacity: 1.40 cu ft (39 liters)
- Voltage: 12 / 24 Volts DC and 110 / 220 Volt AC power
- Average Power Consumption: 45 watts / 3.75 amps
- Insulation: 1.6" (40 mm) solid polyurethane foam
- Compressor: Danfoss / SeCOP BD35F
- Refrigerant: R-134A
- Cabinet Material:
- Zinc-coated sheet steel with stainless-steel interior; shock resistant plastic base
- Lid Material: Weather-resistant polyethylene
- Color: Gray body with dark gray lid
- Lid: Removable
- Special electronics include:
- Digital temperature display in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Eight models (CF-25 to CF-110) are equipped with a unique soft-touch operating panel
- Removable carrying handles
- Removable coated wire basket
- Interior light
- Cut-Out Dimensions (H x W x D): 13.3" x 26.0" x 19.7" (337 mm x 660 mm x 500 mm)
Documentation available at the following links: