Forte 6-9' Carbon Fiber Sprit Kit - Small
Sprit Kit Small
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
These are built to order and have a typical 10 day lead time for completion.
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight - see here for details.
The easy-to-install Forte Carbon Sprit Kit includes everything you need: an engineered carbon fiber sprit built to withstand loads and your choice of easy-to-mount deck hardware and sail attachment hardware. Created to retrofit boats 20 to 50 feet, the Sprit Kit makes fun downwind sailing affordable and simple.
- Carbon Fiber sprit painted with clear, two part polyurethane
- Harken for attaching the tack block approximately 4" from the outboard end
- Forward Saddle mount with mounting hardware
- Aft mount: your choice of: removable deck eye with pin or another saddle mount similar to the forward mount
- Size: Small
- Inner diameter: 2.25"
- Outer diameter: 2.7"
- Boat length: 15 to 27 feet
- Custom cut to length, maximum length: 9 Feet
Note: Posted Outside Diameters are Estimated by the Manufacturer
Note: Sprit Length ~ The sprit can be cut to length to fit your boat. To determine required length, note that sprits normally extend 24-30" beyond the bow and that one-third of the sprit length extends beyond the bow. For example, a sprit that extends 30" beyond the bow infers that at least 60" of the sprit be mounted on deck. If you want a retractable sprit, remember to pick a deck mounting location that accommodates the full sprit length.
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate
Item #: 613557
Item #: 613558