Forespar Marelon MF 810 Raw Water Strainer
The Forespar MF 810 raw water strainer is made from Marelon the only synthetic material to be approved by the Marine U.L. Underwriters Laboratories for use below the waterline and has passed the same stringent tests as bronze. It exceeds the ISO standards and is approved by the A.B.Y.C. (American Boat and Yacht Council). Marelon plumbing systems are corrosion and electrolysis resistant and will not freeze or become brittle with age or temperature extremes.
- Adjustable universal mounting bracket
- Clear polycarbonate lid for easy inspection
- The stainless steel strainer basket can be easily removed for cleaning
- Intake and exit ports are 1-1/2" NPSM threads standard(reducers available by special order)
- Diameter: 6.3"
- Height: 6.1"
- Flow rate: 40 GPM with 1-1/2" ports NPSM
Note: Water strainers should be installed a minimum of 12 inches (305 mm) above the static (vessel moored) waterline whenever possible.
General Note: Forespar threaded plumbing fittings (like most true marine plumbing fittings) use NPSM Threads - National Standard Free-Fitting Straight Mechanical Pipe Thread. NPT - National Pipe Threads are tapered, NPSM Threads are parallel. The two types are not designed to work together.
Item #: 608711LAC16J
Item #: 501219