Racor 215 Series Aquabloc Fuel Filter / Water Separator Replacement Element
Racor / Parker
Status: In Stock
- Racor's genuine Aquabloc® II cartridge elements repel water and remove contaminants before they can damage precision engine components
- The lower the micron rating, the finer the filtration
- Filter elements are available in 30 (Red), 10 (Blue), and 2 (Brown) micron versions
- They are all waterproof and effective longer then water absorbing elements.
- Lower micron ratings should be considered when there is no additional downstream filtration
- The micron rating preferred will be a function of fuel quality, operating climates and maintenance schedules.
- 30 Micron element (PM) is recommended when the turbine series will function as water separator and primary filter.
- 10 Micron element (TM) can be used for primary or secondary / final filtration depending on the engine and/or the application
- 2 Micron element (SM) is secondary / final filtration
- Element should be replaced every 10,000 miles every 500 hours, every other oil change, annually or at first indication of power loss, whichever occurs first
- Construction and agricultural equipment should change element every 300 hours.
Racor Fuel Filter Bowl Removal Wrench
Item #: 301536
Applications: Racor Spin-on Filter Assemblies and Filters*
Material: Corrosion Proof, High-Impact, High-Strength Engineered Polymer
Sold (1) per Package
Item #: 301536