Suncor Quick Attach Stud
The advantage of Suncor Quick Attach Studs over conventional fittings is the arrangement of the wedges on the outside of the cable which makes assembly much easier and allows different types of wire to be used with the same fitting.
- Ideal for repair of rigging without swaging and for many other industrial, or architectural uses where the exact length of the cable cannot be determined beforehand or where assembly needs to take place on-site
- Holding power of at least 90% of the maximum breaking load of the wire rope used
- The wire will always break before the fitting even gets distorted
- Very fast attachment to any type of cable (1x19, 7x19, or 7x7) using only simple tools
- WLL is determined by the WLL of the wire used
- Material: Precision machined from 316 stainless steel
- A = 3/16"
- B = 5/16"
- C = 2.25"
- D = 4.37"
Item #: 611988
Item #: 600890
Item #: 600897
Item #: 600898
Item #: 600900
Item #: 600901