Performance Metals 1-1/2" Streamlined Shaft Anode
Performance Metals Aluminum / Indium Anode for greater protection and longer life.
- Kit includes stainless steel socket head cap screws, designed to be tightened with an Allen wrench
- The screws are held in place by plastic washers during assembly
- Copper contacts are not necessary with high conductivity aluminum alloy
- (2) Streamlined collar halves
- (4) 0.017" Thick x 3/8" O.D. x 5/32" I.D. Plastic Washers
- (4) 10-32 x 1" Stainless Steel Socket Head Cap Screws
- Shaft Diameter: 1-1/2"
- Outside Diameter (O.D.): 2-1/2"
- Length: 2-1/2"
Not sure what anode you need? Find it on our Anode Charts (PDF-1MB)
MDR Anti-Fouling Transducer Paint
Item #: 252077
Martyr Streamlined Shaft Sacrificial Anode
Item #: 756701ANO112