Harken 29 mm Carbo Outboard Lead Block Assembly
The Harken 29 mm Carbo Outboard Lead Block Assembly is used on a bow pulpit as an outboard lead and it allows the furling line to travel outboard of the stanchion to keep the side deck clear.
- Ratchet to control spooling when unfurling
- Mounts to stanchion with a four-screw clamp
- Ultra-high strength to weight ratio for high loads
- Lightweight composite plastic side plates are non-corrosive, UV resistant
- Carbon black Delrin balls roll on fitted races for increased load capacity
- UV-stabilized glass-fiber, nylon resin side plates
- Easy maintenance, just flush with soap and fresh water
- Five year limited warranty
- Weight: 3.0oz (84g)
- Sheave diameter: 1-1/8" (29 mm)
- Maximum line size: 3/8" (10 mm)
Note: DO NOT use Harken Equipment for Human suspension.
Item #: 608856GRA8MM
Item #: 608856GRA10M