Ancor Marine Grade Flat Triplex Electrical Cable - 14/3
Status: In Stock
Triplex Flat Cable
ANCOR Triplex Cables are made to surpass the highest UL Boat Cable standards with ultra flexible (Type 3/Class K) stranding to resist fatigue due to vibration and flexing.
- Outer jacket is made for easy removal and provides the best abrasion resistance available.
- Tinned copper stranding for maximum protection against corrosion and electrolysis.
- Proprietary premium vinyl insulation stays flexible even in extreme cold and resists salt water, battery
acid, oil, gasoline and ultra-violet radiation.
- Exclusive insulation is rated at 600 volts, 105° C dry and 75° C wet, and is resistant to heat and abrasion.
- Inner conductors are correctly color-coded to ABYC standards.
- Features three Marine Grade primary conductors (white, black and green) in a white common jacket.
- Ancors boat cable exceeds all UL 1426, USCG charter boat and ABYC standards.