Racor 200 Series Aquabloc Fuel Filter/Water Separator Replacement Element 2um
Racor / Parker
Status: In Stock
- Racor's genuine Aquabloc® II cartridge elements repel water and remove contaminants before they can damage precision engine components
- The lower the micron rating, the finer the filtration
- Filter elements are available in 30 (Red), 10 (Blue), and 2 (Brown) micron versions
- They are all waterproof and effective longer then water absorbing elements.
- Lower micron ratings should be considered when there is no additional downstream filtration
- The micron rating preferred will be a function of fuel quality, operating climates and maintenance schedules.
- 30 Micron element (PM) is recommended when the turbine series will function as water separator and primary filter.
- 10 Micron element (TM) can be used for primary or secondary / final filtration depending on the engine and/or the application
- 2 Micron element (SM) is secondary / final filtration
- Element should be replaced every 10,000 miles every 500 hours, every other oil change, annually or at first indication of power loss, whichever occurs first
- Construction and agricultural equipment should change element every 300 hours.
Racor T-Handle Vacuum Indicator Gauge
Item #: 300782
Applications: 500 / 900 / 1000 Turbine Series Diesel Fuel Filters
Monitor the Filter's Condition as it becomes Clogged with Contaminants
Use Only with Diesel, Biodiesel, and Kerosene, Thread Size: 1/4" NPT
Item #: 300782