ENO 2-Burner Propane Gas Open Sea Stove with Oven
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
- The 2-Burner Eno Open Sea Stove features compact, gimbaled designs with rugged stainless-steel construction
- Convenient electronic ignition
- The Eno Open Sea marine gas cooker is supplied with electronic ignition on all burners
- The ENO Open Sea Range utilizes a Spark ignition box which is powered by a supplied AA battery
- Stylish see-thru black glass oven door
- Safety features include thermocouple gas shutoffs, pot holders
- Stove tops surrounded on three sides by a raised flame guard that also helps to keep culinary masterpieces where they belong.
- This Eno Marine Boat gas cooker is both stylish and functional
- It has stainless steel exterior and interior to provide longevity.
- Includes mounting hardware kit
- It is made to operate at 30 mb and will run using LPG Propane or Butane
- It also has a robust harbor lock built in.
- Ocean-proven performance for over twenty years,
- Number of Top Burners: 2
- Burner Output: 6000 / 8500
- Oven Control: Manual
- Oven Body: Enameled
- Oven BTU: 6100
- Exterior Finish: Stainless steel
- Electronic Ignition: Yes
- Thermocouple protection: Yes
- (2) Burners & Oven
- Flame Failure Cut Off
- Glass see through oven door
- Vitreous enameled oven interior
- (3) Shelf positions in Oven
- Stainless steel sides & top tray
- Complete with Gimbal brackets Pan holders
- Oven Volume: 0.91 cubic feet (26 Liters)
- Burner side panels to prevent splashing
- Oven door Lock
- Electronic ignition
- Certification: CE
- Warranty: 2 years
- Dimensions: 467 mm H (18.4") x 517 mm W (20.4") x454 mm D (17.9")
- Includes RGA 8548 Propane Supply Hose Adaptor for adapting European Stoves
- This brass adaptor connects the left-hand threaded male G1/4 threaded fitting on your European (for example Eno) stove to a 3/8" male flare for a North American propane hose
- The fitting itself is (Euro) G1/4 left-hand female x 3/8" 45 degree SAE male flare
- A 5/8" rubber cushioned support clamp is included with the fitting
Note: Built to Metric Specifications – Imperial dimensions are rounded. See attached dimensional drawing for more details
ENO has worked in close collaboration with the French marine industry professionals for the last 25 years makes them a market leader in galley equipment. ENO marine products have been specially designed for pleasure boating so that all appliances are either stainless steel or anticorrosion treated, all are fitted with stabilizer and locking devices, all burners include a thermocouple safety device. ENO gives you the opportunity to combine yachting and cooking pleasure.