Schaefer TuffLuff Headstay Foil Kit
It typically ships within 2 business days (more...)
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight - see here for details.
Schaefer TuffLuff twin groove headsail foils are light, durable and race proven over hundreds of thousands of miles. Whether you are a club racer competing on summer evenings or an around-the-world sailor facing the gales of the lower latitudes, you can rely on TuffLuff to help you finish first.
How To Select The Proper Extrusion:
- 1. Select the maximum headstay length which is greater or equal to your boats headstay length
- 2. Match the maximum headstay diameter with your boats headstay diameter. Specification Chart Please note we can special order any TuffLuff system or replacement parts for existing systems please contact us for assistance firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fast, easy installation*
- Twin groove foil for fast sail changes
- High quality stainless steel feeder fits neatly over the TuffLuff foil to guide the sail luff into the extrusion for a flawless hoist every time
- Oversized pre-feeder with silicon bronze rollers smooth out the sail on its way to the feeder assuring a perfect set and eliminates the need to hand feed the sail
- Aerodynamic stainless steel top cap guards against chafe from crossed or improperly led halyard leads
- Extrusion snaps easily over the forestay
- Includes: Extrusion, feeder, pre-feeder-lanyard, TuffLuff tape and knife, 2 spacer tubes, sailing tips and instructions
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Extrusion Length: 36' (11m)
- Maximum Headstay Length: 40' (12.2m)
- Maximum Wire Diameter: 1/4" (6mm)
- Maximum Rod Diameter: -10
- Luff Tape(included): #5
* When installing a new foil, consider replacing the headstay at the same time. Once a foil is installed, inspecting the headstay underneath is nearly impossible. E-mail our rigging department with your specs for a free quote: email@example.com
Additional Handling Note:
An additional $60.00, Large Package Surcharge Fee, imposed by the carrier, will be included in your shipping charges.