Bete-Fleming Sail Batten
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
- Bete-Fleming Pultruded Sail Battens are the original and still the best Battens
- Designed by sailors for sailors and proven under all sailing conditions
- Applications: Contract Sails or other Non-Critical Applications where low cost or long lengths are required
- The Pultrusion Battens have been designed with flat cross section center tapering toward a smooth radius at the edge
- Narrower widths are ideal to consider for hang gliders and wind surfing sails
- Different widths in longer lengths are used for catamarans battens, canopy bows, lofting battens, etc
- Color: White
- Material: Polyester Fiberglass
- Sail Performance is Improved
- Batten stiffness ratings represent the number of pounds required to deflect a 40" length of batten 4" from its original un-flexed state
- (See Batten Stiffness Ratings Chart Below)
- BatteSoft Vinyl End Caps (Sold Separately)
- These caps were designed by for ultimate pocket protection and are recommended for use on any batten
- May be applied permanently with a drop of super glue
Item #: 613561
Item #: 613607
Item #: 613611