Forespar Marelon Engine Flush Out Valve
- Installing a Forespar Marelon Engine Flush Out Valve is a quick and easy way to flush inboard engine systems...an often difficult maintenance task.
- Engines running in salt or brackish water need to be flushed with fresh water after use to prevent costly corrosion during Winter or off-season storage
- Forespar has designed a single valve system that makes this maintenance procedure simple
- This Seacock / Y-Valve configuration includes a brass garden hose connection to facilitate regular fresh water engine flushing
- The Valve includes thru-hull that must be used
- Boat owner’s can quickly and easily flush their engine without changing hoses or using pumps
- It utilizes a 3-way valve lever that can be switched from engine cooling, flush out or off depending on current need
- Perfect for routine maintenance or winterization.
- Constructed of Forespar’s non-corrosive and ultra lightweight Marelon® material, the Engine Flush-out Valve will not deteriorate in the harsh marine environment like standard bronze seacocks
- It can be quickly installed to any inboard motor cooling system using existing thru-hulls
- Marine U.L. approved and A.B.Y.C. compliant for above and below the waterline
Forespar LanoCote Rust & Corrosion Protector
Item #: 608711LAC04J