Shakespeare 5250-AIS Skinny Mini Antenna
Shakespeare 5250-AIS Skinny Mini Stainless Steel Whip
This compact, lightweight antenna is ideal for vessels where space is limited such as, bass boats and fishing vessels. Its chrome plated brass canister minimizes de-tuning. Cable and PL-259 connector included.
AIS transceivers can be a lifesaver when it comes to monitoring busy shipping lanes, but adding another antenna to a crowded electronics array can be challenging. Shakespeare's AIS antenna reliably handles broader AIS bandwidth requirements in a low-profile design that's easy to mount.
Compact, durable and lightweight, the AIS Antenna is a 91 cm stainless steel whip antenna. Its tin-plated, copper wire coil is housed in a sealed, chrome-plated brass canister that minimizes troublesome de-tuning associated with plastic canisters.
- Stainless steel whip
- Sealed, tin-plated copper wire coil
- Requires mount with center hole for passage of the supplied 15' RG-58 cable.
- One section
- ½-Wave stainless steel whip
- Cable and PL-259 connector included
- Suggested mount(s): 4187 or 4188-S
- Frequency: VHF Marine band
- Bandwidth: 7 MHz
- SWR: 1.5:1 @ 156.8 MHz
- Impedance: (Ohms): 50
- Gain: 3 dB
- Max Input (Watts): 50
- DC Ground: No
- Height: 3 feet ( 91cm )
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation pattern: Omni-directional
- Tin-plated, copper wire coil is housed in a sealed, chrome-plated brass canister that minimizes troublesome de-tuning associated with plastic canisters
- Easily attaches to standard 1"-14 thread mounts
- Includes 15 feet ( 4.57 meters ) of RG-58 cable
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers impose an extra handling fee of $12.00, that will be added to your shipping charges if it applies.