Schaefer 8 Series Block (08-15-UC)
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
This item typically has a 1 week lead time before shipping.
The Schaefer 8 Series Stainless Steel Block with Becket (08-15-UC) is strong, low friction and easy to disassemble for cleaning. It provides smooth and reliable operation under the toughest conditions. This block can be used for rope and wire.Features:
- 3-Way head allows free swiveling or front/side set positions
- For use with rope and wire
- Smooth aluminum Delrin™ ball bearing sheave runs on a Nomex™ /Teflon™ Bearing
- Bolted construction for strength and easy disassembly for cleaning
- Forged stainless steel D-shackle
- Typical Use: Mainsheet systems, halyard leads, genoa leads to 42', Control lines to 52'
- Maximum Line Size: 9/16" (14 mm)
- Maximun Wire Size: 3/16" (5 mm)
- Safe Working Load: 2,750 lbs. (1250 kg)
- Pin Diameter: 5/16"
- Sheave Diameter: 2-3/8" (60 mm)
- Sheave Width: 13/16" (21 mm)
- Dimensions: 7" (178 mm) L x 2-3/8" (60 mm) W x 1-3/32" (28 mm) T
- Weight: 15.5 oz. (439 g)
Item #: 607644
Item #: 612768
Item #: 608710DRLQUA