Raymarine B744V Thru-Hull Short Stem Transducer
This item is a special order and may not be cancelled or returned.
Raymarine's B744V Thru-Hull Short Stem Transducer is a dual-frequency, single, ceramic element that provides great target detail in shallow water at 200 kHz and good deep-water bottom tracking at 50 kHz.
- Dual-frequency transducer provides depth, speed, and temperature data in one thru-hull housing
- High-performance fairing not included / sold separately (Raymarine part no. E66023)
- Self-sealing removable paddle wheel insert
- Fins on sides of paddlewheel cavity for improved accuracy in cross flow conditions
- Fishing applications:
- Inshore or coastal fishing in shallow to medium depths
- Slow trolling, structure fishing and drifting
- Deep-water lake fishing
- Suitable for boats up to 30 ft. in length
- Compatible with Raymarine ST40, i40, ST60, i50, ST290, ST70* and i70*
*Note: Use with an ST70 or an i70 instrument requires use of an iTC5 Instrument Transducer Converter (E70010)
- Raymarine Model No. A26043
- Mount: Thru-hull
- Housing Material: Bronze
- Cable Length: 45 ft.
- Frequency: 50 / 200 kHz
- Cone: 45° (50 kHz) / 12° (200 kHz)
- Power: 600 Watts RMS
- Depth Range: 800 - 1200 ft. (50 kHz) / 400 - 700 ft. (200 kHz)
- Speed Operating Range: 1 - 45 kts
- Compatible Hull Materials: Fiberglass or wood
- Hole Diameter for Installation: 2"
- Dimensions: 6.57" H x 3.05" W x 5.55" L