Sportsman Dual Purpose Marine Battery
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
Click here for HAZMAT fee details
Dual Purpose Deep Cycle / Starting batteries are ideal for applications that require starting and deep cycle service. They deliver powerful cranking amperage for easy starting and low amp draw service for reliable auxiliary power. Dual purpose batteries are a perfect compromise between the unique demands of starting service and deep cycling, low amp draw service. For light to moderate-duty low amp draw service, choose the dual purpose battery, specially designed to handle both starting and cycling.
- Full-frame grids and plates: Won't short circuit, for long life
- Deep-pocket envelope plate separators: Help prevent internal shorts
- Exclusive high density plate paste: Delivers more power-per-pound
- Exclusive demineralized electrolyte: Reduces water loss, for long life
- Power path grid design: Directs more energy to terminal posts
- Molded-in stainless steel dual top terminals with wing nuts: Keep battery top corrosion-free
- 250 quality control checks: Assures best performance, longest life
- Warranty: 18 Month Free Replacement
|Amp Hours:|| |
|Reserve Capacity:|| |
|MCA / Cranking Amps:|| |
13" L x 6.75" W x 9.5" H
|Terminal Type:|| |
Post & Stud
Note: Specifications may be subject to change per the manufacturer.
Item #: 202180
Item #: 200193
Item #: 201062
Item #: 201055