Schaefer 7 Series Cheek Block
Schaefer flat base cheek blocks are ideal for use on spars or the deck to lead sheets, halyards, reefing gear and any control line requiring a smooth lead.
- Flat base distributes loads to a larger surface area than other designs that place loads on the mounting bolts only
- Strong stainless steel base
- Delrin ball bearing sheave for a low friction lead
- Use 7 Series cheek block pad 55-61 on curved surfaces. Fits spar diameters 3"-7"- Sold Separately
- Maximum line size: 1/2"
- Safe working load: 1700lbs. (771kg)
- Dimensions: 4-3/8" (111mm) L x 2-3/4" (70mm) W x 1" (25mm) H
- Hole centers: 3-5/8"(92mm)
- Sheave diameter: 2-3/8" (60mm)
- Required Fasteners: 4 x 1/4"
Wichard Forged Shackle Key
Item #: 607644
Davis Instruments Deluxe Rigging Knife
Item #: 612768
McLube Sailkote High Performance Dry Lubricant
Item #: 608710DRLQUA