Ronstan 20 mm Series 20 Ball Bearing Block
Note: This item will ship when available.
The Ronstan Series 20 Ball Bearing Orbit Block with Becket Option * and Lashing Head boasts the highest strength-to-weight ratio available. This is achieved through all-composite reinforced polymer materials and multiple attachment options. Their precision design provides the optimum number of ball bearings for minimum friction while weight reduction is achieved through the use of fiber-reinforced composites in the block head, cleat arms and beckets.
*NOTE: To use the "Becket Option" add a line and splice or a Dyneema Link.
- Highest working load in its class
- Secure, versatile and secure attachment
- Suits up to 5/32" (4 mm) lashing
- Ultra low profile thru-sheave becket
- Low friction 2-stage ball bearing system provides consistent performance over the full working load range
- Mainsheet systems and spinnaker sheets on dinghies to 5m (16ft)
- Halyard, vang and backstay applications on boats to 5m (16ft)
- Control line applications on larger yachts
- Safe working load: 550 lb (250 kg)
- Breaking load: 1210 lb (550 kg)
- Weight: 0.3 oz (9 g)
- Sheave diameter: 3/4" (20 mm)
- Maximum line size: 1/4" (6 mm)
- Sheave: High compression strength carbon black Acetal
- Ball Bearings: High compression strength Acetal
- Frame/Cheeks: Toughened, glass fiber reinforced Nylon
- Link: UV stabilized, multi-strand impregnated SK75 Dyneema®
Item #: 607644
Item #: 612768
Item #: 608710DRLQUA