Jabsco Diverter Y-Valve
- Provide flexibility of onboard waste management by diverting waste either into an onboard holding tank, to a waste deck plate for removal by a shoreside pump-out facility, or directly overboard where legal to do so
- Check local and Federal regulations to determine where direct overboard discharge of untreated waste is permitted. No overboard discharge of untreated waste is allowed within three miles of shore
- Provides the ability to add a padlock that secures the selector handle in either direction to ensure waste is directed to an onboard holding tank
- Can also be used in a bilge pumping system to select between two separate bilge pickups in different bilge compartments
- Provides for evacuation of two separate bilge areas with only one bilge pump
- Chemical and corrosion resistant polypropylene and stainless steel construction
- Selector lever can be padlocked (lock not included) and/or sealed in either position
- Ports can be rotated so discharge plumbing can be routed away in parallel, at 90°
- Ports can also be rotated in opposite directions, or either up or down without disassembly
- This Y-Valve is supplied with Two 1-1/2" (38 mm) fitted, dischargeports and one 1-1/2"(38mm), fitted, straight inlet port
- A 1" (25 mm) Straight inlet port is also supplied with this package.
- Optional shaft extension allows valve to be mounted through a bulkhead up to 1-3/4" thick with only the selector handle exposed
- Self cleaning design provides trouble free operation
- Molded in flow direction indicator arrows
- Easy access to three sturdy mounting feet for quick and simple installation
Raritan Sani / Flex Sanitation Hose - 1-1/2"
Item #: 503529HID112
Raritan Tru-Design Manual Aquavalve Vented Loop - 1"
Item #: 503621VLP1--
Raritan Tru-Design Manual Aquavalve Vented Loop - 1-1/2"
Item #: 503621VLP112
Jabsco Y Valve Service Kit
Item #: 506385
Jabsco Handle Extension Spacer
Item #: 506371
Dometic ECO Holding Tank Vent Filter Kit
Item #: 503469