Harken 75 mm Hex Ratchet Triple Block
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
This item typically has a 1 week lead time before shipping.
The Harken 75 mm Hex Ratchet Triple Block w/ Becket and Cam is a load-sensing ratchet block that rolls freely in both directions under low loads, and automatically engages the ratchet as loads increase.
- Ratchet engagement may be adjusted to a higher or lower load according to strength and sailing style
- Load-sensing ratchet block that rolls freely in both directions under low loads, and automatically engages the ratchet as loads increase
- The Ratchamatic® cheek block mounts on either port or starboard
- Holding power of 57 mm is as high as 10:1. The 75 mm up to 15:1
- Use the 2634 with a 402 or 403 swivel arm for a versatile two speed mainsheet system
- For the ultimate system, mount a Ratchamatic® on the boom above a cockpit-mounted switchable ratchet to allow the mainsheet to run freely in light air, and ensure double holding power in heavy air
- Designed for use with:
- Main/Jib sheets
- Asymmetric spinnakers
- Maximum Working Load: 1800 lb (816 kg)
- Breaking load: 4500 lb (2041 kg)
- Weight: 34.7oz (984g)
- Sheave diameter: 2-15/16" (75 mm)
- Maximum line size: 7/16" (10 mm)
Note: DO NOT use Harken Equipment for Human suspension.
Item #: 615086
Item #: 615087
Item #: 615088