Wichard Backstay Adjuster with Handle
Status: Call to confirm
- On sailboats the backstay adjuster enables the crew to precisely adjust and control the forestay tension
- Control equates to optimum performance of the headsail and guarantees smooth operation of a furling system
- When not under sail, the backstay adjuster permits the release of tension on the rig, thereby helping to prolong the life of the rigging and fittings
- The folding handle works like a ratchet for precise and frequent adjustments
- Open: 20-1/2"
- Closed: 13-3/4"
- Pin diameter: 1/2"
- Functional load (lbs.): 7700
- Breaking load (lbs.):11700
Imperial dimensions are approximate. The manufacturer built this product to metric specs.