This item is a special order and may not be cancelled or returned.
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
This item typically has a 1 week lead time before shipping.
On sailboats the backstay adjuster enables the crew to precisely adjust and control the forestay tension. Control equates to optimum performance of the headsail and guarantees smooth operation of a furling system.
- Ideal for fitting a removable, inner forestay (Genoa or Solent)
- Easy to install thanks to the snap shackle
- Robust and performance
- Strongly recommended when there is a furling system
- The handle model offers great comfort during operations
- Improve the overall performance of the boat (Especially those equipped with a reefing-furling system)
- Length pin to pin closed / open: 20" / 17-3/4" (450 mm / 510 mm)
- Toggle length x width: 9/16" x 13/16" (15 mm x 20 mm)
- Pin diameter: 1/2" (12 mm)
- Stud diameter: 1/2" (12 mm)
- For wire diameter: 3/16" - 1/4" (5mm / 6mm / 7 mm)
- Working load: 7700 lbs (2800 kg)
- breaking Load: 11,200 (5100 kg)
- Grade 316L stainless steel
- HR stainless steel snap shackle (17.4 PH)
Metric Conversion Information
- To convert inches to mm - Multiply inches by 25.4
- To convert mm to inches - Multiply millimeters by 0.0394
Imperial dimensions are approximate. The manufacturer built this product to metric specs.