SCAD Technologies Solo Water Tank Monitor with External Sensors
SCAD Technologies Solo Water Tank Monitor System with External Non-Contact Sensors
- Panel monitors liquid level in (1) tank
- Tank monitor sensor tapes to outside of plastic or composite holding tank*
- Unit automatically checks tank level every couple of hours
- Red LED "Tank Empty" alert is triggered when tank nears only 15 - 20% capacity
- Tank levels are also displayed in 5-position LED bar graph when the "Read" button is pressed
- Monitor supplied with SCAD exclusive EZ-Profile software algorithm corrects for odd tank shape and sensor type
- Monitor is also compatible with capacitive level sensors for aqueous liquids and 240 - 33 Ohm float sensor fuel tanks
- Uses only 1 mA when batteries are switched on and draws no current when batteries are off
- Tested and recommended by Practical Sailor 2009 Editor's Choice
- System includes:
- Monitor panel
- Sensor electronic block with attached copper tape electrodes
- 60" of aluminum self-adhesive foil tape for up to (2) 30" sensor strips
- Installation manual
- SCAD Technologies Model No. 10024
- Max. Tank Depth: 31"
- Nominal Voltage: 12 Volt DC
- Gauge Scale Range: E - F
- Cutout (panel): 2-3/8" x 1-1/2"
- Dimensions: 3-3/4" x 2"
Note: Fuel levels cannot be read using SCAD external sensor technology
For further details including installation instructions see Data Sheet for this product.