Annin International Signal Flag Set
International Code of Signals Flags Set - This professional grade flag set is such high quality construction that any naval captain would be proud to display them on his ship. This is no decorative flag set intended for ocassional use. This set will stand up to heavy use.
- International Code of Signals flags can be used to send any number of messages
- Surprisingly sophisticated messages can be communicated with signal flags
- The flags are also commonly used as racing signals
- Each flag represents a letter, and has an additional meaning when flown alone (such as, "Altering course to port", "Require assistance", etc.)
- Signals can be spelled out, but there is also an established set of international shorthand codes which stand for pre-set messages. (For example, the flags for KN stand for, "I Cannot take you in tow", while KN1 signals, "I Cannot take you in tow, but will report your situation and ask for assistance")
- Flag Set Consists of 26 Alphabet Flags, 11 Pennants and 3 Substitute Flags
- Strong Duck Heading permanently attached to Quality Nylon Rope Distance Lines
- 3" Genuine Ash Toggles and Distance Lines for stringing a message
- Each 40-piece Set Includes a Sturdy Nylon Storage Bag
- Colorfast guarantee, Durable and Fast-Drying 100% Heavyweight Nylon
- Four rows of lock-stitching - This additional stitching adds longevity to your flag, resists tattering and fraying.
- Flags, 12 in x 15 in
- Pennants, 8 in x 2 ft
- Substitutes, 8 in x 16 in
Code Flag Sequence for Dress Ship:
Starting forward - AB2,UJ1, KE3, GH6, IV5, FL4, DM7, PO Third Repeater, RN First Repeater, ST Zero, CX9, WQ8, ZY Second Repeater.
Item #: 650344
Item #: 650345
Item #: 651011
Item #: 650510