Salt-Away Combo Kit - Quart of Concentrate with Mixing Valve
This product ships ground only
Salt-Away is the perfect preventive maintenance product. It allows you to easily and quickly dissolve salt crystals and wash them off your boat, sails, hardware, car, motor home and any other piece of equipment prone to the corrosive effects of salt. Water alone will not entirely dissolve and remove salt, but Salt-Away will.
As an additional feature, Salt-Away leaves a protective film to ward off future exposure to salt, and can be used with fiberglass, paint, rubber, plastic, chrome, metals, glass, concrete and brick without damaging the surface. This easy-to-use salt remover is water-based, non-hazardous and 100% biodegradable.
Kit includes 1 quart of Salt-Away concentrate with a mixing valve that easily attaches to a garden hose for proper dilution.
- Contains properties that dissolve, remove salt crystals
- Leaves protective film of high-performing corrosion inhibitors to protect surface from corroding if not rinsed off
- Safe for use with all metals, fiberglass, paint, rubber, plastic, chrome, glass, concrete, brick or any surface exposed to salt
- Will not strip wax or cause streaks or spots
- Mixing valve easily attaches to garden hose for easy spray application; valve tested to withstand water pressure up to 60 psi
- O-ring seals mixing valve to receptacle body
- Mixing unit was used in tests performed in the development of Salt-Away
- Gallon, quart concentrate refills available
- Water-based, 100% non-hazardous, 100% biodegradable
- Salt-Away and water mixture can be used as an immersion bath in attempts to free components "frozen" by salt buildup
For more information, including how to use Salt-Away with pressure washers, see the Recommended Dilution Ratios instruction sheet
For information about flushing engines with Salt-Away, see the Instruction Sheet for Salt water engine flushing
Item #: 756804HOS050
Item #: 756804HOS025
Item #: 753083
Item #: 753084
Item #: 753086
Item #: 753087