Salt-Away Combo Kit - Quart of Concentrate with Mixing Valve
This product ships ground only
Salt-Away is the perfect preventive maintenance product. It allows you to easily and quickly dissolve salt crystals and wash them off your boat, sails, hardware, car, motor home and any other piece of equipment prone to the corrosive effects of salt. Water alone doesn't dissolve salt, but Salt-Away will.
This kit comes with one quart of concentrate and a mixing valve with 6-ounce reservoir. The valve automatically dilutes the concentrate to the right mix so you're not guessing or wasting product. One 6 ounce reservoir will flush one engine and wash off a boat and trailer up to approximately 38 feet (11.58 meters) in length.
In addition to dissolving salt crystals, Salt-Away leaves a protective film to ward off future exposure to salt. It can be used on fiberglass, paint, rubber, plastic, Eisenglass, sail covers, chrome, metals, glass, concrete and brick without damaging the surface.
This easy-to-use salt remover is water-based, non-hazardous and 100% biodegradable.
- Contains properties that dissolve, remove salt crystals
- Leaves protective film of high-performing corrosion inhibitors to protect surface from corroding if not rinsed off
- Safe for use with fiberglass, paint, rubber, plastic, Eisenglass, sail covers, chrome, metals, glass, concrete and brick
- Will not strip wax or cause streaks or spots
- Mixing valve automatically dilutes concentrate to manufacturer's recommended mix; attaches to garden hose for easy spray application
- Quart of concentrate makes 50 gallons of diluted product
- Valve tested to withstand water pressure up to 60 psi
- O-ring seals mixing valve to reservoir body
- Gallon, quart concentrate refills available
- Water-based, 100% non-hazardous, 100% biodegradable
- Salt-Away and water mixture can be used as an immersion bath in attempts to free components "frozen" by salt buildup
For more information, including how to use Salt-Away with pressure washers, see the Recommended Dilution Ratios instruction sheet
For information about flushing engines with Salt-Away, see the Instruction Sheet for Salt water engine flushing