Blue Sea Systems Push Button Reset-Only Circuit Breaker - 20 Amp
NOTE: Due to a recent fire at Blue Sea's facility, the lead time on out-of-stock Blue Sea products is longer than normal. We are unable to provide exact dates for each item, but Blue Sea expects to be caught up on orders by July.
Blue Sea Systems Push Button Reset-Only Circuit Breakers provide economical circuit protection for 3 - 40 Amp loads when switching is provided elsewhere or not required.
- Branch circuit breakers also used for 24-hour circuit protection
- Compact design allows for high density circuit protection configurations
- Push-to-reset operation
- Trip-free design cannot be held ON during default current condition
- Optional push-button waterproof boot protects circuit breaker in wet environments
- Ignition protected safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Interrupting Capacity:
- 3,000 Amp @ 14.7 Volt DC
- 2,500 Amp @ 28 Volt DC
- Maximum Operating Voltage: 32 Volt DC
- Amperage Trip Reference: 20 Amp DC
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -10°C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 60°C
- Type: Thermal trip, manual reset
- Terminals: #8 screw terminals
- Screw Terminal Torque: 6 in-lb max.