Davis Instruments Extra Spar-Fly Vane
- Davis Instruments Extra Spar-Fly Vane
- Length: 14-1/2"
- Color: Bright Red for High Visibility
- Easily seen from the deck because of its v-shaped silhouette and bright red color
- Applications: Replacement Vane for Spar-Fly Windex
- Spoiler holes in the vane reduce lift and increase accuracy.
- The spar-fly is unaffected by angle of heel.
- Mount: Not Included
Davis Windex General Features:
- Windex is the perfect choice for all cruising and racing boats from 15 feet and bigger
- Windex offers a wide range of masthead wind indicators well suited for racers and cruisers from 15' (4.6 meters) to well over 100' (30 meters)
- All Windex vanes feature a sapphire jewel suspension bearing, large fin/low inertia vane and easy-to-read, fully adjustable tacking tab system
- In wind as little as under one knot, the sapphire suspension bearing allows
- Windex to seek wind direction
- No other wind vane in the world is as sensitive to super light air and small puffs or as responsive when the breeze picks up
- Reflector tape on the vane and tacking tabs make Windex easy to see at night
- Windex vanes are sturdy; they've been tunnel tested to wind speeds of 80 knots
- Installed properly, they offer many years of hassle-free use
- You don't have to be an America's Cup skipper or Grand Prix racer to appreciate the sensitive responsiveness, durability and best value of a Windex wind vane
- Next time you're on the water, look up and you'll see what most sailors choose...Windex