Blue Sea Systems Push Button Reset-Only Circuit Breaker
Multiple Models Available
NOTE: Due to a recent fire at Blue Sea's facility, the lead time on out-of-stock Blue Sea products is longer than normal. We are unable to provide exact dates for each item, but Blue Sea expects to be caught up on orders by July.
These Blue Sea Systems Push Button Reset-Only Circuit Breakers provide medium-duty circuit protection for 15 - 60 Amp loads when switching is provided elsewhere or not required.
- Can be used as main, branch or 24-hour circuit protection
- Compact design allows for high density circuit protection configurations
- Push-to-reset operation
- Trip-free design cannot be held ON during default current condition
- Captive star lock washers meet anti-rotation requirements and eliminate handling of small, easily dropped parts
- Ignition protected safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Interrupting Capacity:
- 5,000 Amp @ 32 Volt DC
- 3,000 Amp @ 120 Volt AC
- Maximum Operating Voltage: 32 Volt DC / 120 Volt AC
- Amperage Trip Reference: 15 - 60 Amp DC
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -54°C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 74°C
- Type: Thermal trip, manual reset
- Terminal Stud: #10-32 stainless steel
- Terminal Stud Torque: 30 in-lb max.
Item #: 204493