Lewmar Block Upstand Kit
The Lewmar Block Upstand Kit (29904050) is designed to hold a block to the deck in a vertical direction for sail control in recreational marine application only.
- Applications: 50 / 60 mm Control Blocks (singles and fiddles)
- Performance depends heavily on the specific application and suitability of installation
- Care must be taken during installation to ensure the block upstand is suitably aligned to the expected load
- The load direction should be as close to perpendicular with the base as possible, which will maximize the working load of the pad eye
- Safe Working Load: 990 lb
- Weight: 0.8 lb
- Base Diameter: 1-3/4"
Note: Under low load conditions some braided lines handle as if they are slightly larger than listed dimensions (ie XLS, Trophy, 3-strand and Brait).
Use 72mm Synchro Series for loose weave 3/8" lines.
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.