Shakespeare 5018 VHF Antenna
It typically ships within 2 business days (more...)
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
The Shakespeare 5018 VHF Antenna is a 17-1/2 foot long, 1/2 wave VHF antenna that is designed for long distance communication, durability and stability.
- Phased 1/2-wave elements in a collinear array with choking sleeve to suppress cable radiation
- Brass and copper elements for maximum range and efficiency
- (2) Sections (base 105 in. / tip 105 in.)
- 5-year limited warranty
- Shakespeare Model No. 5018
- Length: 17 ft. 6 in.
- Sections: 2
- Color: Galaxy white
- Ferrule: Stainless steel with standard 1"-14 Thread
- Cable Supplied: 20 ft. RG-8/X
- Connector Supplied: PL-259 (not installed)
- Suggested Mount: Shakespeare 409-R or 410-R swivel mount (each sold separately)
- Band: VHF Marine Band
- Frequency Range: 156 - 164 MHz
- Gain: 9 dB
- Max. Input Power: 150 Watts
- SWR (Standing Wave Ratio): Nominally 1.5:1 at 156.8 MHz
- Bandwidth: 3 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Polarity: Vertical
- DC Ground: No*
*Antenna will read as open when tested with ohm meter.
Item #: 252296
Item #: 252297